Sunday, May 10, 2009

How does my design compare with the others?

I entered this design contest for a college ad and I wanted to know your opinion about how my entry compares to the other entries.


The designs can be found @ http://www.uhwo.hawaii.edu/uhwo/poll/





My entry is Flyer #4. You could vote for me or the design you like, too.

How does my design compare with the others?
It is too balanced add some movement. I like #7, #8 but didn't vote incase you have an opportunity to improve it. The color choises in your's are the most "Hawiian". It's not bad. When you get to school I think you will do well. here is a list that you might find useful:





elements:


line


color


shape


value


space


form


texture





pricipals:


balance


empasis


movement


harmony/unity


pattern


rythem


porportion





I would also add; isolation (either by color or form)


No comments:

Post a Comment