Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can you design your own T-shirt and get multiple copies?

I have my own design. Where can I go to get them printed out onto t-shirts. Preferably the type of t-shirt designs that won't wash or come off in heavy wear or in the washing machine. How much could they generally cost?

How can you design your own T-shirt and get multiple copies?
you could take it to a local tshirt printing shop. I know we have several in the town I live in. However, there is probably a minimum number you have to make for them to do it for you, like 10-15 maybe? And the more you print the cheaper they would be. But you can probably expect them to range in price (per shirt) somewhere between $7-$15. Hope it turns out for you!
Reply:Look for stores that do screen printing in your area.


No comments:

Post a Comment