Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How much should I charge to design a banner?

I'm a fairly new artist but my work is very clean. I've been asked to design a banner and I'm not sure what to charge. I have a friend that usually charges $75-100 for smaller projects like flyers, so I definitely will charge more than that. But I don't want to charge too much and drive the client away. Any help from practicing graphic artists?

How much should I charge to design a banner?
If you want to sell your banners and artwork you should visit


http://www.TheStephanSmith.com/GetPaidTo...


http://www.TheStephanSmith.com/GetPaidTo...


--------------------------------------...


I would research the other prices (search for high prices) then show the client my price compared to the higher prices.
Reply:i would think of it this way take in consideration of her small price banner..or even ask her...however put in consideration of the cost of the material and the hours you spent...think of it as an 8hour job...9dollars an hour...10dollars an hour...because i'm sure the more detailed the design the longer it will take...or take you friend's banner...see how many of her banners would create yours and times it by that...like 4 of her banners would make up the banner you are doing..so you would times 4 with her price of the banner


No comments:

Post a Comment