Monday, July 13, 2009

What size Design Portfolio should I take to the Interview?

I've got a interview coming up at Design Agency, but I haven't made my mind up what size the Design Portfolio I should take in.





They've asked it to be Printed work with 6 pieces to discuss.





I have A4, A3 or A2 Portfolio. It's been a long time since I've been to an Interview so I'm not sure what works these days.





Any help/ideas would be welcome.

What size Design Portfolio should I take to the Interview?
Personally I think A4 is too small and A3 will give more latitude in the work you submit. If you are using "published" work (advertising, packaging, magazine spread etc) I would certainly stick to the original images' sizes, but you can mount them on black A3 paper to give them great impact. (I think A2 is too big.)
Reply:A4





It's easier to look at for the interviewer, preferably portrait aswell.

clinton cards

No comments:

Post a Comment